Served this up at 3.30pm for lunch (!) as took a little longer than expected but totally worth the wait. Recipe below (based on my adaptations)...
- Make a pasta dough and rest it for an hour.
- Divide mixture up into equal size balls.
- Roll out into 2inch diameter rounds.
- Cook up some mashed potatoes and fried onions, season and shape into teaspoon size balls.
- Put a filling ball inside each round of pasta.
- Fold over and press down with a fork so that they look like mini pasties.
- Boil for five minutes then fry in butter.
- Serve with sour cream and the rest of the fried onions.
Tada! Let me know what you think, or if you give the recipe a try yourself.